Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Harpoon Brewery to Brewery

This afternoon I committed myself to riding my bike from the Harpoon Brewery in Boston, MA to their brewery in Windsor, VT (about 143 miles point to point).

I put myself in the 18mph group which means it should be a solid 7 hour day in the saddle. Adam is coming along for the ride as well so it should be a good time. and by 'good time' I mean lots of suffering...but I get a jersey, t-shirt, and beer/bbq at the finish and bragging rights for being a bad-ass.

Unfortunately I will probably also have a 'bad-ass' after 7 hours on a bike...cant wait.

2 comments:

  1. something is screwed up with this post now...I don't think blogger likes the html to embed that map or something and it won't let me update the post.

    if you click the 'View this Map in MapMyRide' link you can see the Elevation Profile for this ride as well. fairly gnar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Did a quick search and found ya...we're in too!

    http://fartherandfaster.blogspot.com/2008/01/harpoon-b2b-ride.html

    ReplyDelete