Slightly better than tentative schedule for 2012:
- April 28th - Singlespeed-a-palooza: been on the radar for awhile, seems like an appropriate time to finally do it.
- May 20th - NECS #1 Weeping Willow: love the course, a top 10 WILL be mine this year.
- June 3rd - NECS #2 Big Ring Rumpus: maybe. doesn't suit me AT ALL. but a great day of training and real close to home.
- June 17th - NECS #3 The Pinnacle: c'mon. best course around. I'll be gunning for this one, HARD.
- July 8th - NECS #4 Moody Park: great course for me...when its dry. fingers crossed.
- July 22nd - NECS #6 Harding Hill: never love this race but I always seem to show back up...
- July 28th - SSUSA2012: Hard telling when this race will be back in the area, seems like a "grab the opportunity while it lasts" type moment.
- August 19th - NH100: A real 100 mile version this year. So scared.
- September 22nd - Bradbury 12: Another one that has been on the radar for awhile. Plenty of teammates to pick from for a 3 or 4 man team now!
I'm open to suggestions...what other kind of trouble should I be getting myself into??