Monday, October 6, 2008

That's a Wrap

I am officially sticking a fork in my commuting season. I haven't been able to find the motivation to get myself up when its still dark and get geared up for those freezing temps like I could in April. I am a bit disappointed about bailing before I met my goal of 1000 miles commuted, but on top of my lack of motivation the daylight is also getting to dangerous levels in the morning and I worry about sleepy drivers.

I met a lot of my cycling goals for this year and while I did fall a bit short on this one, I can still be proud of my over 60 days of riding into work and at least now I have something to shoot for next year. There is nothing like just missing a goal to get you motivated for next season.

1 comment:

  1. you had a good run...60 days on nh back roads is impressive and probably much more dangerous than riding in boston

    ReplyDelete